Emails with log in info are sent the afternoon of the event.
Ever wonder what potential matches think of your Tinder, Bumble or Match.com profile?
Book a spot in this group session and learn:
- How to write an engaging bio or About Me summary
- Exercises to help better describe yourself
- How to scammer & stalker proof your profile
- Ways to convey what you're looking for and describe your ideal match
- Phrases or admissions to avoid
- Why disclaimers like "No hookups!" don't work
- Photo do's and don'ts
- Tips to increase your visibility
INCLUDED IN ADMISSION
- The 60-75 minute online workshop
- $20 off a Profile Review or Swipe Session*
- Admission to our bi-weekly private online support group where members discuss their dating experiences, get feedback or vent. This is for coaching clients and workshop attendees ONLY. Sessions start Friday, Sep 4th at 7:00pm Eastern.
- An e-guide with tips to writing a great dating bio or profile
- An e-guide that covers everything discussed in the online workshop
- An e-guide of red flags and signs your match is a potential scammer or abuser
*Select the workshop and profile review option and pusrchase a ticket. You will be contacted via email within 24hrs to schedule your session.
Oct 7 - Write The Best Dating Profile Ever Workshop
All registrations are final. Refunds available only if an event is canceled.