- 60-75 minute Zoom session where we review your current profile and make tweaks/edits or where we write your profile from scratch.
- Review/Creation of up to 2 profiles
- Photo selection
- Assistance answering/writing various profile prompts
- Additional 60 minute Zoom session for additional date coaching and review of your experience with your new profile.
HOW IT WORKS:
We’ll meet via Zoom and go through your profile.
First, we’ll review your dating app bio or About Me summary. I’ll be looking for dating profile clichés, red flags that might turn people off, and language that might make you vulnerable to scammers.
If your profile needs to be punched up a bit, I’ll go through a couple of exercises with you to help you present a more fleshed-out and engaging personal summary. Together, we’ll re-write your summary and I’ll send you a copy at the end of the session.
This service includes review/creation of one traditional dating profile About Me summary and one dating app bio. (Two profiles total.)
Since most platforms/dating apps allow users to select prompt questions to include in their profile, we'll choose your prompts together and write those as well.
Next, we’ll go over your photos to make sure they’re flattering and effective. (You can bring additional pictures to the session as well.)
The entire session should last about 60-75 minutes.
ALSO INCLUDED IN ADMISSION
- An e-guide that covers everything discussed in the session
- An e-guide that offers tips to increase your visibility on the app
- An e-guide of red flags and signs your match is a potential scammer or abuser
Once you book your session, you will receive an email within 2-3 hours to schedule your session.
Sessions are conducted via Zoom.
All bookings are final. Sessions can be rescheduled via email with at least 2 hrs notice.